Please find below important information about Year 4...
- Our school day starts at 8:45.
- Please pass any messages to the member of staff on the door.
- The school day ends at 3.15pm.
- Please be patient while we are ensuring all children leave school safely.
- We are always happy to answer any questions at the end of the day, please call the school office if you wish to speak to your childs class teacher.
- If your child has forgotten something we would appreciate it if they could wait until the doors are clear before they come back into school to collect their belongings.
- Spellings are tested each week.
- Spellings will be set on Spellingshed every Friday. Please practise your spellings ready for our weekly spelling test.
- English and Numeracy homework will be set online each week.
- Please complete Monday homework (English) by Wednesday.
- Please complete Wednesday homework (Maths) by Friday.
- Children have been given a laminated sheet containing all their login details. Homework club will be provided for those that do not have access to the internet at home.
- PE lessons will take place every week on a Monday afternoon.
- Children will need to come to school in their PE kit- please ensure this is suitable for outside as PE will take place outdoors as much as possible.
- Please ensure that earrings are removed in order for your child to participate in PE safely.
- Please listen to your child read every night if possible, children can sign their home-school contact book in the morning.
- Children choose their own books from their colour band. Sometimes children will choose a book they have read before. This is fine as there are books that we all love and will read more than once.
Thank you very much - Year 4 Staff.