All Year 1 pupils have access to the following on-line programs / applications:
- Times Table Rock Stars https://ttrockstars.com/
(Their usernames / passwords etc. for these websites are in their reading diaries).
In addition, there are many useful websites that offer some interesting activities:
- https://www.twinkl.co.uk/ code: UKTWINKLHELPS
You can enjoy sharing lots of e books at https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/
Please visit the following websites to try out exciting activities.
- Twinkl (free membership for a month)
- White Rose (current maths resources)
-Top Marks (curriculum ideas)
- BBC Bitesize (maths / science / English )
- NRICH (maths activities)
Year 1 will also be sending out activity packs with your child. The activities are based on learning that has taken place in school.