SNAG - School Nutritional Action Group
Year 4 have taken on the main role for SNAG this Acadmic Year. However, every year group has a huge part to play to help with all aspects of this group.
* Growing fruit, vegetables and herbs.
* Using our produce to create fantastic recipes.
* Visiting farms to look at how food is produced on a wider scale.
* Food waste. What happens to schools food waste?
* Food miles. How far does our food travel before we buy it?
These are a few areas we will look at as a whole school.
PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN BY SNAG TEAM 2020 to 2021
* TRANSFERRING COMPOST TO THE POLYTUNNEL
* SAPLING POTTING UP AND GROWING INVESTIGATIONS
* GROWING CALENDER FOR THE POLYTUNNEL AND ALLOTMENT